• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Kennels Before and After

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Before

PhillsPicture336.jpg

After

PhillsPicture337.jpg

They jump through it and sit in it BM!!! there a funny pair!! Duff and Spot live in that Kennel i have redecortaed 2 i have 2 left to do!!

hahahaha.. thats great! thought u were having chickens? Im sat here thinking why would u put a tyre in a chicken coop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chirs we are getting chickens there just having one kennel and an ark on the lawn, i still have to paint and chikinfy there kennel and im really not in the mood!!!

That is brilliant Phill, it is good to see the before and after pictures :wink: It is an amazing transformation and the bunnies must be delighted with it :)

Oh they are Spot and Duff live in one and the piggies live in the other I have never seen spot and duff so relaxed and tired out! That just leaves me one kennel for Patch and his girlfriend/s and one for chickens!!! I have just finished the third one and it's started to rain!!!! :(

The man who owned the house before us used to breed spaniels he built the kennels i just turned them into bunny housing!!

*i also don't think there that big but im used to them* :oops: :oops: :D

Back