• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport from Kent to Lancaster!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi all

This is just a twinkle in my eye at the moment but if we could get transport then it could very well happen. Amanda (RSPCA Medway) put a post up yesterday about Molly and Amy (big bunnies) I would love these two very pretty buns to come and live with me and Patch. the only problem is Transport! It is quite a long way but i can come down as far as either Lancaster or Manchester. Would anyone be able to help?

Thats fantastic Louise thanks very much, now we just need to get them from Kent to you :D :D

Would love to help Phill, but I don't drive and I'm totally out of the way :lol: :lol: :lol: It's the thought that counts :wink:

Phill said:
Thats fantastic Louise thanks very much, now we just need to get them from Kent to you :D :D

Is it OK if I put the transport requst out on another message board?

Louise

Oh Louise yes that would be brilliant i don't want to say that i will take them 100% until i know i have the transport, so that would be brilliant. Im phoning medway tommorow and i'll speak to them see if i can reserve them until i get transport :D

Many Thanks Lousie. Medway have debs and luvabun doing a run to them on friday from reading and then back to bristol i unfortunatly have no idea where reading is and know that bristol is the wrong side of the country from you. Agian many thanks for all your help fingers crossed

Phillipa

Back