• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here are more pics of my animals

Rocket

New Kit
Hi all, Sorry computer been down, had some technical problem with the net, anyway i'm here now. And look what i've been up to with my pets :D

RocketinArms.jpg

Rocket enjoying a lovely cuddle of me, i have just finished work and i had to give rocket her daily medication for her athritis. As a reward for taking it so nicely she got a big cuddle :lol:

30-04-05_1844.jpg

And here are some more pics of my friends baby guinea pigs that she had to hand rear as thier mother died after she gave birth :( Such sweet little fury guineas :)

07-04-05_1139.jpg

And look how tiny they are, this one was smaller than my hand

07-04-05_2020.jpg

All animals doing very well, and rocket is doing ok with her medicine, doesn't seem in as much pain anymore. And my friends guinea pigs are fully weaned now and are all fit and strong

She has always enjoyed a tummy tickle, it is her reward for being a good girl. I think she enjoys it more now than she used to, she falls asleep now she gets that relaxed. I do not know what i did to be honest, i just tried it once with her and ever since then she has enjoyed it.

She even takes her medication without kicking up a fuss, such a good girl.

Back