• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

multi level shed!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
we are buying a shed for the buns (should have been today but the car broken down!

we were saying its an awlful lot of wasted space, so may put in some levels, what do you think and has anyone done this!

No reason you cant do this but i think it will take some working out first. eg. mesh so buns dont jump off levels and ramps not too steep etc. Got any lego? :)

Sooty said:
No reason you cant do this but i think it will take some working out first. eg. mesh so buns dont jump off levels and ramps not too steep etc. Got any lego? :)

no but was thinking of using the storage cubes!

yeah my hubby says its wasted space, but he put a shelf in at the back that I sit the pet carriers on, and he put two work surfaces in there so I keep the dried food in there. I also keep the disinfectant, kitchen roll ect. and hang up the hay on hooks, then theirs all their toys too, cardboard boxes and so on, so the space just disappears :roll:

Though ours are split up into their own pens at the moment waiting for their hormones to die down abit after their castration ops, so I can try to bond them fingers crossed :D

I guess with cubes you've got the bunnies walking on mesh debate. I think it would be easy enough to floor them though. Good luck :bunny:

bunnylove said:
Sooty said:

Eve

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but where do you get these storage cubes from and are the buns ok to walk on them, would they take the Superbuns weight ? :lol: :lol:

Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Sooty said:

Eve

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but where do you get these storage cubes from and are the buns ok to walk on them, would they take the Superbuns weight ? :lol: :lol:

MARK

i got them from ebay but that seller no longer sells them, have been told homebase or b&Q sell them but i think thats in the big superstores! they are strong but i would not say they would be great for sid to walk on because of the way they are connected, you would have to look at them and work that out!

eve x

Back