• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate plea

elaine

Mama Doe
I know this is rabbits but i have been contacted by a couple in Cumbria who are desperate to get 2 blind piggies to me as no one in their area will take them. Is there anyone who could help get them closer to me in Manchester and I will collect,

They need to be out by the end of the week this is really desperate

elaine

Hi Elaine i may be copming down to Lancaster at some piont this week where abouts in cumbria are these two pigs?

oh no! poor guinea pigs! oh i'd love to have them too lol i bet they're really lovely, blind animls are really sweet when you get to know them! there was a blind rabbit in the rescue who she paired with this little rabbit with hno front teeth *awww!* anyway sorry to trail off abit :lol: i hope you find some way of getting to them!

Elaine could the owners get them to Carlisle if so i could go down and pick them up and they could stay with me until i come down south?

Back