• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo sad :(

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
We were to be getting another bun in today, he was at the vet's for a dental but the owner couldn't afford to pay for it (£80) and asked for him to be put to sleep instead. The vet phoned me and asked if we would take him so I said yes and to go ahead with the dental. He died shortly after coming out of the anaesthetic :cry: His body was so 'run down', he just gave up. The owner had originally been taking him to another vet who didn't pick up on his teeth problems and was treating him for eye infection. If only he had been seen sooner by a rabbit savvy vet.

~ Binky free Fudge, I'm so sorry I never got the chance to meet you ~

Thanks guys, y'know I'm sitting here crying and I never even met him, how soft am I :roll: We had people in today choosing a bun as a buddy for their own bun, and I couldn't even speak to them I was so upset. Upshot is, Fast Eddie is going to stay with a girlfriend! :D

bunnyhuggger said:
Thanks guys, y'know I'm sitting here crying and I never even met him, how soft am I :roll: We had people in today choosing a bun as a buddy for their own bun, and I couldn't even speak to them I was so upset. Upshot is, Fast Eddie is going to stay with a girlfriend! :D
Is this Fast Eddie the confirmed bachelor????? Thats the best news.

bunnyhuggger said:
Yusssss Jill, that's the one! His new girlfriend is a Californian :shock:
I'm intrigued :? has she got big hair, perfect white teeth and silicone implants :wink: :lol: :?:

What you are Lynda, dear, is my kind o'gel!!! Compassionate and sensitive!!! My heart goes out to you!!! that is so sad!!!

I'm intrigued has she got big hair, perfect white teeth and silicone implants

Hey! I'm from California! Unfortunately, my hair is flat, my teeth have a tinge of yellow, and my you-know-whats haven't been altered. :lol:

Nienna said:
I'm intrigued has she got big hair, perfect white teeth and silicone implants

Hey! I'm from California! Unfortunately, my hair is flat, my teeth have a tinge of yellow, and my you-know-whats haven't been altered. :lol:
ooops :oops: :shock: but you sound young... there's time :wink: where are you from in California? One of my favourite places is Monterey Bay ... I'll be soooo jealous if you live there :x

I go to school in Davis, which is about 15 minutes from Sacramento. The area I live in itself isn't so exciting (no beaches, etc.), but it's only a couple hour's drive to Lake Tahoe or Monterey. :)

Nienna said:
I go to school in Davis, which is about 15 minutes from Sacramento. The area I live in itself isn't so exciting (no beaches, etc.), but it's only a couple hour's drive to Lake Tahoe or Monterey. :)
So skiing and Monterey Bay aquarium and whale watching on your doorstep............. I'm so envious :mrgreen:

Nienna said:
But do you have black ears, black nose, and black feet, and soon to have a boyfriend called Fast Eddie (I so wish you're boyfriend was called Eddie! :lol: )

Back