• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns enjoying the sunshine...

luvabun

Warren Veteran
bunnies032.jpg

Mr. and Mr.s Totti

bunnies038.jpg

who needs a lawn mower

bunnies033.jpg

Molly enjoying her freedom

bunnies037.jpg

sunbathing

bunnies034.jpg

debating whether to dip her elegant paw into the pond

Aww!!! :lol: They are very cute!! Especially your black and white lop :love: He looks like he's taking everything in his stride and letting the rest of the world get on with it!!!! How cute!!! :D :D

Don't know what happened there but they ended up being the same pic... have rectified now.

p.s. Loopylop, the black and white is a she :oops: our Brody, named after Brody Dalle of the Distillers :thumb:

Katie said:
awwww they are so cute!! I love seeing the bins out on the grass - its where they belong :D
and they love it so much too... its a blinking nightmare trying to get them back in afterwards :roll:

hahaha i know!! i don't know who got more excersise this evening when i was trying to herd them in - me or the buns! :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Jill, those photos are lovely, Molly is looking fantastic too! You must be so proud of them.
Thanks Lynda, I am... I'm like a proud Mum :roll: talk about second lease of life, bless her.... I really struggle to comprehend why she was in rescues for so long as she is the most placid, loving bunny that you could ever come across but even though placid, she has personality. she really is a treasure.

5cutebunnies said:
awwwww lovely buns :love:

I took some pics of two of our buns basking in the sunshine this morning

:thumb: top pics! obviously very happy and relaxed with their legs back pose. :thumb: :love:

5cutebunnies said:
Yes they did look chilled today, I am sooooooo pleased, they have been with us 3 weeks today :D
sorry but I've missed their story... do you mind repeating it?

The Molly and Brodie i know are 2 mad cockers who kindly donated their grown out of equipment to Sooty. Think your 2 look much easier to handle. Could be wrong? :wink:

I think everyones rabbits are adorable, so lovely :bunny: :love:

My rabbit is tiny compared to yours, my rabbit loves playing out in the garden and basking in the sun. She used to run and jump all over the garden and dig up plants, naughty naughty!!! She doesn't do it as much now with her atherits as she is a little pain. She sunbathes more now, little cutie.

Very Cute rabbits everyone, they are lovely and cute and i want to hug them all, so sweet, nice shiny coats and healthy looking rabbits

Sooty said:
The Molly and Brodie i know are 2 mad cockers who kindly donated their grown out of equipment to Sooty. Think your 2 look much easier to handle. Could be wrong? :wink:
Easy to handle until its time to go back into their hutch :roll: the neighbours must surely find me eccentric as I'm tearing round the garden trying to coax bunns back to their home :roll: :shock:

Rocket said:
My rabbit is tiny compared to yours, my rabbit loves playing out in the garden and basking in the sun. She used to run and jump all over the garden and dig up plants, naughty naughty!!! She doesn't do it as much now with her atherits as she is a little pain. She sunbathes more now, little cutie.
Bless her, how old is she? Just wondering because of the arthritis

Back