• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dusty and Phoebe

Katie

Mama Doe
Here are the bunnies!!

phoebebenchsmall0xe.jpg

Phoebe

cutesmall7fj.jpg

Both of them!

lookingguilty6lp.jpg

Dusty[/list]

Oh they are stunning. Phoebe has a little chocolate on her ear or it is just the light? They look so relaxed too! 8)

my buns luv sitting on my bed too katie as soon as i walk out of room they jump on it and sleep :lol:

thanks guys! I think they're gorgeous too and they know it :lol: phoebe has thin hair on her ears and her skin shines through in the light so it looks brown but shes pure black :D their personalitys are different so you can normally tell them apart just from that but phoebe has a tail and dusty doesn't! so thatshow people who don't know them well tell the difference :D

MandyM said:
I think black buns are stunning :D

Oh Blimey I'd better keep a watchful eye on that Mandy as she'll be with my Zac all weekend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww Katie - your bunsters are adorable and I just LOOOOOOOVE black bunnies :lol: :lol:

Back