• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting a shed?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
we are getting a shed tommorrow for kymber and val. what to know what to put in it! has anyone got any pictures of what they have in there buns shed, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pics (but can take some!) I have a covered cat litter tray for Princess to sleep in with a bit of Vetbed on top for her to sit on. Litter tray. Chube (cardboard tunnel thingy!) Blanket + vet bed on floor. Toys. Other ppl have put shelves in etc as they like to sit on them but as I have the covered litter tray she sits on that!! :D

Nicola

Depends how much of the shed are they getting :lol:

Are you going to put the hutches in their or not? Ours are not in hutches they sleep in dog beds.

Then theres the food bowls, water bottles, litter trays, hay racks and toys think thats about it :lol:

5cutebunnies said:
Depends how much of the shed are they getting :lol:

Are you going to put the hutches in their or not? Ours are not in hutches they sleep in dog beds.

Then theres the food bowls, water bottles, litter trays, hay racks and toys think thats about it :lol:

there getting the whole shed :lol: and they do not have a hutch as they are/were house buns!

5cutebunnies said:
Awwww i bet they will love it, how come you are moving them out of the house?

because hagrid is a sicky bun and he now needs to be in! plus they have now started chewing everything so safer for them to be outside now the weather is getting warmer!

My three boys live in the shed and are very happy and they have an outside run too.

Blossom and Bramble live in the childrens old playhouse and have their run attched so come and go as they please, though they tend to stay in!

hi

Here's some piccies inside my shed - the wire is just to keep them from chewing the icky walls (painted with ??? by previous tennants - won't come off) and so I can get in the shed without them vanishing up the garden and escaping...They don't seem bothered about being outside either - I let them out for an hour or 2 while I clean the shed in the morning, (use a temp fence for patio) and they enjoy that for about 30 mins then want to go back inside - let them out for an extra hour yesterday at 6pm, as it was so lovely weather - they just sat on the patio looking bored! I'll watch telly tonight...Oh and they love their chew sticks and rattles - and one of them sleeps in the chube sometimes - they love to run through it and jump onto the house roof for a snuggle - awww! I've got vetbed on the house roof now for them, as well as inside, as they like being up high it seems - they very rarely go inside the house though as all their hay is in litter boxes (house would become toilet otherwise)

lunchtime.jpg

pepper.jpg

Wow!! :shock: :shock: What lucky buns you have!!! :lol: :lol: Love the car mat on the floor!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mine have a 2-tier hutch inside each and tubes, vet-beds and tree branches hung up so they can nibble on them. They have all sorts of other toys in there too, and a hay-rack each (but they wont touch the hay in the rack :shock: :roll: :lol: !!)

hi

those playmats in my shed are only about £10 from markets or Argos maybe (got mine from catalogue) - they measure 6'x3' and are flat weave so easy to sweep and wipe - but they do try chewing the edges (hence the bricks!) - bit warmer than vinyl and cheap enough to replace after a year.

Edana and the boys

Back