• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gilo saves the day!

Rosie Lee

Young Bun
My 16 year old son was left in charge of the menagerie for a couple of hours today. We can only have been out for a short while when my mobile went off, as I was in the Library at the time I stopped the call. On joining hubby he was on his mobile.
Stuart had been watching football & was aware that Gilo (our house-bun) started to scrape to go out of the lounge, he told her to stop & that she'd go back to her hutch if she didn't behave. Although she can be beligerent she isn't with Stuart normally but she carried on so he opened the door only to find that the front door was open & Fudge our whippet was standing shaking in the porch. She must have accidently knocked the handle as she'd been flinging her toys around. Needless to say Gilo has been spoilt rotten & Fudge is still recovering.

Rose

Aaaww wow, lovely story!! :love: :love: They're so clever :D

Someone once told me a sotyr of his house rabbit, that stopped a burgular coming his in his flat, by thumping his feet really loud and the burgular though it was a dog or a person and scarpered :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back