• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maybe I can help???

Hi

I don't know if this is going to be of any help to anyone. But I can foster / poss give a perm home to some bunnies or g/pigs as long as they come with their own cage - Thats the only down fall sorry.

I have a nice garden that is fully secure with fences and laid to lawn, have had years or both bunny and g/pig experience.

I am in Suffolk, so if I can help anyone let me know.

Hiya Carla, thinking about moving to Scotland in the near future? :wink:

I think it's wonderful that you are offering to foster, well done :thumb:

Hi there - thats lovely I'm sure your offer will be snatched up before long - if the local RSPCA don't have bunnies have you tried a search on the Internet for any local Rescue/wildlife centres etc, they will probably want to come and have a looky around your place to check out but by sounds of it, it could be a regular bunningham palace :wink:

Worth a go maybe.

Cheryl in Sprowston is probably closest to you unless any RSPCA centres need fosterers. I think it was you who fostered then kept one of hers before tho wasnt it? in which case you know how to contact her.

Just like to add that if anyone would like me to foster they need to have there own hutch. I only have one hutch and my boy is in that! :D

carlalthrower said:
Hi

I don't know if this is going to be of any help to anyone. But I can foster / poss give a perm home to some bunnies or g/pigs as long as they come with their own cage - Thats the only down fall sorry.

I have a nice garden that is fully secure with fences and laid to lawn, have had years or both bunny and g/pig experience.

I am in Suffolk, so if I can help anyone let me know.

Hi Carla,

I have to neutered male boys just turned one year, they both have their own seperate housing but they are indoor rabbit cages?

both desperately need a new home they can live in or out.....
but I don't have any outdoor hutches at the mo....

Back