• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hey Emma, if i open up my photobucket to let everyone read can you go in and take images out for my sig???

Thanks v Much

Phill

Sure, no problem :)

Photobucket is down at the moment

"Scheduled System Maintenance until 6am mst.

We apologize for the extended outage. We had some unexpected
problems with the new equipment and had some additional parts brought in"

So as soon as it is back up Ill go get some pix for a sig. I take it you want a photo of each rabbit?

Im gonna sift through my pics when i get home from work tonight, i'll just put the pics on photobucket that i want to use i think each bun is a bit much so a selection if thats ok

Ok cool,

I will take a photo of each bun. Is the brown bun at the beginning of page 1 the same rabbit? Just so I know I have the right buns - how many different buns are their in that album? As I know their are a few pix of the same rabbit. Also what are their names :)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y123/Phillipa/

Revised pics, the four at the top are patch, then running from left to right

Plum, Hester, Lilly, Rex and wilbur, Lavender, Duff, Spot and Velvet Poppetand twinkle, Holly, Lilly and Rex, Wilbur and finally meg and rex. The only missing buns are Pan, Toffee, Milly and the two pigs piglet and honey.

I am a bit confused :lol:

Plum, Hester ? Is Plum the dark one?
PhillsPicture093.jpg

Lilly

PhillsPicture092.jpg

Rex:

PhillsPicture088.jpg

Or is this Rex and wilbur?

PhillsPicture087.jpg

...Would it be possible for you to list them like that, as I feel confused :D Have the name above the pic. I have to be sure as I can't really go back and edit a sig once I have saved it and the names have to be right :wink:

Sorry Emma here You go

Patch
PhillsPicture105.jpg

Plum (grey bun) Wilbur sitting behind
PhillsPicture093.jpg

Hester
PhillsPicture092.jpg

Lilly
PhillsPicture088.jpg

Rex (brown bunny) Wilbur white bunny
PhillsPicture087.jpg

Lavender