• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone near Swansea with a digital camera?

elve

Banned
Me and Alex are making a page for RR, highlighting bunnies stuck here for over a year (and loften much longer in rescue)....

There are about 16 of them, 5 of them from South Wales Animal Rescue near Swansea. There are no photos with these bunnies, and photos are so crucial in finding homes I think - Can anyone with a camera help by visiting the rescue and uploading some photos to RR?? You would need to contact the rescue first for permission of course.

I'm especially hoping that Trixie (orange lop) finds a home - at least 4yrs old, she really needs spaying before the big C strikes her.

Thanks!

Edana, Benji and Pepper :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not a kind eprson, Just selfishly wanna go see loads of cute bunnies!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno what happened with tat post above!!! :shock: :shock: :? :roll: :lol: :lol:

I've offered to take pics of all the animals, they've got there so they can put them up on their website. So I'll probs be there a long time, and come back with a menagerie!! (sp?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back