• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mark wheres sid?

The big man and his laydee are arriving tomorrow morning. We will get them in and settled and then post the pictures of their homecoming :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The big man and his laydee are arriving tomorrow morning. We will get them in and settled and then post the pictures of their homecoming

oh sign :roll: another morning sitting in front of the PC waiting for photo's. Hope your quicker then Tamsin, she made us wait ages :wink:

Betty

The batteries are on charge, have a couple of finishing touches to the hutch to do and then we will be taking photo's all the way through the journey. I am getting really nervous and will be hitting the sack early tonight. Hopefully I won't get my 4am wakeup call by Millie like last night when he wanted a early morning snack :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Well they are home and all hell broke loose :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sidney kept humping purdie and then when hugs and bun saw them through the wire hugs started chasing bun and pulling her fur out :shock: :( :( :( :(
Hopefully they will soon settle down and live in harmony next to each other, is this likely or will this split the bond hugs and bun have????
We have piccies but mark is too stressed at the moment due to all the fur flying so he will upload them later, sorry for the wait :D :D
My poor babies i hope it all works out soon :(

Hiya,

Yep, thats fairly normal. Sid and Purdie are just checking the heirachy still stands in the new territory. Hugs & Bun are doing basically the same thing just reinforcing the heirachy with the new smells that are around. You should find they all settle down within the next 24-48 hours, maybe even sooner.

Tam

DSC00965.jpg

At heydon waiting to be booked out
DSC00966.jpg

On the way home in the car
DSC00973.jpg

Exoloring their new home
DSC00988.jpg

Hello everyone!!
DSC00985.jpg

Mark said:
DSC00965.jpg

At heydon waiting to be booked out
DSC00966.jpg

On the way home in the car
DSC00973.jpg

Exoloring their new home
DSC00988.jpg

Hello everyone!!
DSC00985.jpg

oh golly they are wonderful! he is very big isnt he! great stuff!

Mark said:
Well they are home and all **** broke loose :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sidney kept humping purdie and then when hugs and bun saw them through the wire hugs started chasing bun and pulling her fur out :shock: :( :( :( :(
Hopefully they will soon settle down and live in harmony next to each other, is this likely or will this split the bond hugs and bun have????
We have piccies but mark is too stressed at the moment due to all the fur flying so he will upload them later, sorry for the wait :D :D
My poor babies i hope it all works out soon :(

i am sure it will are hugs and buns done? because my 22 week old girls do this everytime they see another bun, and in my garden that is a hell of a lot! i am booking an appointment to have them done next week because they are driving me mad! mounting and fur pulling! so good luck!

Don't worry when I brought Violet and Cosmos home it was a nightmare for me too as Zeus and Athena started humping and fur pulling. It took a month for them to settle mainly because the two pairs were seperate during the day and only saw each other evenings and weekends in the runs side by side. Now they have perfected the art of totally ignoring each other :roll: !

Your two look gorgeous and so settled already!

Caz

Back