• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Man's best friend?

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here is a picture of Wilbur in his favourite place - alongside Daddy's legs :D Wilbur was a bundle of nerves when we got him but he is such a loveable bun and will let us do anything with him - he follows us around and just wants to be stroked all the time :D He loves his Daddy :oops: :oops: :oops: When John is in the kitchen - or anywhere that Wilbur is, then Wilbur immediately goes and lays alongside John's feet or legs :D He knows that he will get lots of strokes on those chubby chops of his :lol:
Isn't it wonderful when an ill treated bun has so much trust and confidence in you and shows his love for you :?: I love buns so much :oops:
Wilbur12april506.jpg
[/img]

bunnyhuggger said:
Awww............ Wilbur is adorable, what a cutie! Does John do the rabbit shuffle then? Jim does :wink:

Yep, in this house we ALL do the rabbit shuffle - even visitors :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmmmmmmm some of our visitors aren't so well trained, there's the usual cry of 'watch the rabbit!!! :shock: ' when they arrive. I think some visitors are getting wise to us now and shout 'any buns about?' before they come into the hallway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww..isn't that just such a trusting photo of Wilbur and his Dad :love: What a wonderful job you both have done after him being so nervous...lovely jubbly :love:

Awwwwwww he is sooo gorgeous!!!!! I love bunnies they really are the loveliest creature on earth. It amazes me that they can forgive humans - I don't think I can for the things they do to little wabbits.

Well done Jaypot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Back