• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little silver died

:cry:
he was one of the baby bunnies that i had to hand feed when there mum Hazel died,
i went out to feed all the buns but he didnt look right,
he has always been ALOT smaller than his brother at least half the size, but i thought since he was still eating well and just being a normal happy healthy bunny that he was ok
but he didnt look to well when i picked him up
and he just died in my hand
My sister was taking both of them once the run and hutch was finished being built in her garden but little silver unfortunately wont be going to his new home. :(
His brothers gonna miss him loads. :( but he's back with his mum now at least.

bb.jpg

silverfiver1.jpg

silver1.jpg

aawww, so sorry to hear about Silver :( that is a shame, but he knew he was loved and cared for and that is what counts.
Sending you hugs and love
Adele and the naughty Sanctuary rabbits

aww and yet he look so healthy in the pictures.......how old was he?

well done for all you did for the little fella, hand rearing must have been hard work........at least his brother has you to love and care for him :wink:

he was only about 3 months old
were going to get another young girlie bunny for is brother Fiver because i cant imagine he will be very happy being on his own, so for now his hutch is next to bigwigs so that he can at least see another bun.

Awww am so sorry, it's horrible losing buns, he had a great life and that's the nicest part to remember. Take Care

sorry Nicky, I missed this :( so sorry to hear silver did'nt make it :( :cry: my thoughts are very much with you at this sad time :cry:

run free little Silver bun xxx

Back