• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Call Me Stupid......

Ugh he says it's in "good condition" but it looks disgusting to me...

You could try to e-mail the seller to tell him that it's not appropriate, and CERTAINLY not for hamsters of all things! It probably won't do any good though... :?

I wouldnt really know what to say, Im hoping one of the more experience bunny moms will beable to help!!

I cant believe people are allowed to advertise these things!

RipleysRatPack said:
Ugh he says it's in "good condition" but it looks disgusting to me...

You could try to e-mail the seller to tell him that it's not appropriate, and CERTAINLY not for hamsters of all things! It probably won't do any good though... :?

More to the point he's claiming it is "New" - urmm, I think not. :roll:

Is there anyone that can email the seller? I have an ebay account but havent been on it for yonks so have forgotten my details :roll:

I fear that some one with little or no experience will come along and buy it thinking its right for bunnies/hamsters or chickens as advertised! :x

Hamster run WTH?

No freaking way is that big enough any larger creature, even hutches have to be bigger than that.
Can't believe people can be that dumb. Should lock them up somewhere so tiny see if they like it.

Ok, well I queried its state of 'newness' with the seller and they wrote back and said they thought it was on as 'Used' (well no - it's not), and repeated that it is in good useable condition. I don't really want to get into a slanging match with this person but I will write back and say that it is not suitable for the use he is suggesting (ie not big enough) and suggest they change the condition to 'used' (which it clearly is).

I tried to find how to contact eBay to complain about the listing, but as far as they are concerned, he is not actually breaking their rules (apart from saying it is new), so I'm not entirely sure whether they will be able to do anything about it... :?:

sorry to say this but this may look horrible to put a rabbit in and i would not put my rabbit in this hutch but this hutch is fine it meets the pet trading laws and is suitable for the animal according to pet trading standards as long as the animal can stand up and the owner abides to the five freedoms then this hutch im afraid is fine :oops:

Back