• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm her toilet!!!!

Lee-Sian

New Kit
Once again my rabbit has baffled me. From the moment we got her she's been really well behaved using her toilet in her cage. She has never wee'd anywhere other then there, except for now she's taken to going on me. No one else just me. I changed clothes, soap and perfume but she still runs and jumps on me while i'm sitting down and wee's all over my lap. She used to jump up for cuddles and now that’s all she wants to see me for.
Is she trying to tell me something or have we got our wires crossed.

From
A very wet Sianny and silly Indie Bunny

p.s anyone who remembers the post about the sneezing rabbits, Indie sneezed for a 2 weeks and now she's fine, not a sniffle. And our new vets have confirmed she is. How strange is that?

Is she spayed? Before the op it's not uncommon for rabbits to pee on either the person or the person's bed/sofa/clothes (tick the relevant box :? ) that they've decided is theirs. It is a compliment I suppose, though being on the receiving end of it doesn't quite feel that way :roll:

If she is then I hope someone else has a possible solution for you. Putting something waterproof and then a towel on your knee might help in the meantime :) Don't you just love those little furries :D

Very glad her sneezing turned out to be nothing :D

also as you are regularly changing your clothes there are always new smells maybe if you left the same clothes on which have her scent on she won't want to permanently wee on you :?

No she isn't spayed. So I’ll put it down to I’m loved!!!
Do you think I should get her spayed?
At the moment I am unable to not change my clothes due to the 'I like you' wee.
Maybe I should suggest she buys me flowers next time :D

Sianny and Indie Bunny

Yep that is a very big bunny compliment!! Darcy used to wee on me too - its stopped now. He was neutured in November but it did take a few monhts afterwards for his hormones to calm down and stop peeing on me. xxxxxxxx :D

Back