• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help this bunny?

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I have a lady on my waiting list that called me yet again today. She has an un-neutered male dwarf lop. I dont know age or colour etc. She is moving on Sunday and there is no way she can take him with her. I have absolutly no room here atall, im overflowing with bunnies, had yet another stray brought in today and have more coming at the weekend. Please can anyone take him, even if its just to foster him until I have room?

Cheryl

cheryl i can foster him for a while if he is or can be vacinated, please let me know if you want my help

Eve x

where abouts are you again Eve? I can tell the woman I have a foster carer if she gets him vaccinated (that is if he isnt already)

sgprescue said:
where abouts are you again Eve? I can tell the woman I have a foster carer if she gets him vaccinated (that is if he isnt already)

hi i am in hainault essex just down the m11!!!

does Godmanchester in cambridge have any spaces? There are a couple more rescues listed on RR in norfolk.

The only other one round here is PACT. I told her to call them and to call me back if they could take him but I havent heard anything so I am assuming they said no.

Eve - If I cant find anywhere closer I will see if I can sort out transport.

Cheryl

Cheryl there is an RSPCA centre in Kings Lynn:
Louise & Alan Pitchford
Greenwood Warren
3b Jubilee Road
Heacham
King's Lynn
Norfolk PE31 7AR
01485 572385

There is also the second chance rescue at Long Stratton altho not entirely sure if they have rabbits
SCAT HEADQUARTERS:-
8 NURSERY CLOSE,
HELLESDON,
NORWICH.
NR6 5SJ
01603 414429

Hope you find this rabbit a home. Im not even able to offer help with transport anywhere as im busy this weekend.

sgprescue said:
The only other one round here is PACT. I told her to call them and to call me back if they could take him but I havent heard anything so I am assuming they said no.

Eve - If I cant find anywhere closer I will see if I can sort out transport.

Cheryl

NO PROBLEM I MAY BE HOW TO HELP WITH SOME OF THE JOURNEY!

JUST LET ME KNOW CHERYL!

EVE X

Back