• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eloise thinks she's buzz light year!!

Betty

Alpha Buck
Eloise has been running up and down the stairs for the last couple of weeks no problem. Until last night.

She was at the top of the stairs I started walking up them, she turned round and threw herself down the stairs :shock: If she could talk she would have shouted "to infinity and beyond!" sadly like buzz she can't fly :cry:

She ended up bouncing to a halt half way down and sat there making little squeaking noises. Checked her all over and gave her loads of snuggles.

She seems none the worse for her flying lesson, think it took me longer to get over the shock, never had a flying rabbit before.

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh little Eloise she looks so delicate but sounds a right tough nut......bless her glad she is okay after her flying lesson :D

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww bless her!!! Mine have started running up and down the stairs but they are not dare devils like eloise!!!

She is going to be a right little minx isn't she!!

Was just wondering how she was and then I saw this! Well, what a little daredevil! Better get her a parachute for when she goes up again! :roll:

aaaawww Eloise you are supposed to hop down the stairs not try and fly down them.. :shock: :shock: :roll: ..glad she is okay though Betty, and she sounds like she is going to be TROUBLE!!!..but very sweet trouble :wink: :) :lol: :lol:

Eloise seems none the worse for her free fall experience :? Can see I'm going to have to keep an eye on that one :wink:

Betty

Back