• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Hi

As an avid reader of the forum I thought it was about time I introduced the bunnies. I think it's great that there are so many rabbit lovers out there and I've found your advice and comments really useful. Like any mum, I worry greatly about my little ones!

Here they are.

This is Squidgy our house bun. He came to us with extremely overgrown teeth, after having been abandoned in a garden. He is very special to us.

squidgy-carrot-tongue.JPG

Booby lives outside in a custom made run. He lost the love of his life just before Christmas, but he's now bonded with Nougat.

bobby.JPG

nougat.JPG

They both live with two guinea pigs, Scruffy and Sunbeam. I know it's not advisable to keep bunnies and piggies together, but ours seem to get on well together.

scruffy.JPG

sunbeam.JPG

Is Nougat from te HARA sanctuary? She looks familar :)

Welcome to the forum :D

Tam

Tamsin said:
Is Nougat from te HARA sanctuary? She looks familar :)

Welcome to the forum :D

Tam

She does look very familiar :? :? I am sure I have seen her somewhere too Tamsin :D

Hi HS :wave: lovely buns a g/pigs :D have fun on the forum :wink: :D :D

aww love your animals, I have a guinea pig exactly the same as your agoute, their fur is so thick isn't it.

Nougat's famous!

Hi

Yes Nougat is from the HARA sanctuary. We actually saw her on the Rabbit Rehome site. She's beautiful and has a lovely nature.

Back