• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the difference??

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Which bun is Lilly which bun is Patch??

PhillsPicture050.jpg

Lilly or Patch?

PhillsPicture052.jpg

Patch or Lilly?

Which one is which??? Cause i can't tell!!! :lol: :lol:

PhillsPicture107.jpg

????????? now i'm really lost!!!!

PhillsPicture122.jpg

he he he he :twisted:

Yep there both mine and apsolutly no relation, Lilly is the product of my angora and my old lop (she escaped) we've had her since she was born and patch came to live with us yesterday all the way from edinburgh!!!

It's really not i promise you Rosie (who's patches mummy) can verify my pics she saw Lilly yesterday!!

OMG - twins :shock: :shock: :shock: I can't see the difference - even with my glasses on :shock: :shock: :shock:

will you bond these two together?? they would make a great couple eh :wink: I have looked and looked and i cant tell which rabbit is a different one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluffybunny said:
Shall I make a guess LOL Lilly 1st two pics, Patch 2nd two pics :D Am I right????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
that what i would of said to the top pics look like a doe as its head isnt as broad
becky

gosh yeah they are identical!!! I would agree that the top 2 are Lilly but gosh how amazing.....I reckon Lilly should become a house bunny too then you will have twins inside! :D

Yep your right the top two are lilly the bottom two ar patch, i think (if Patch likes being outside) that i will try to bond Patch with lilly's group cause he's not at all agressive and rex (male) who already lives with the group is'nt aggresive either and used to live with toffee and wilbur until they staerted being mean to him!!-

At the moment he's in at night and out in the day, but i felt soooooo bad this morning when i put him in his run he looked so lonely!!!

awww I can imagine if you have so many groups and then he is there on his own..........never mind you have done good by giving him a home and he'll have friends soon :D

lol Phill. It took me a long time looking at those photos to tell which was which. I couldnt believe it when you let me see Lilly - totally identical.

I'm glad he's not being aggressive or anything, he's always been totally mellow. I hope the vet visit goes ok.

So do i!! i cut his nails last night the front one's he was quite happy to let me cut but the back ones my mum had to hold him like a baby to do!! lol :lol:

Aww, lol.

He's got massive back feet hasnt he? he can actually give a really loud "thump" when he feels like it.

Back