• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Rocket

Rocket

New Kit
Meet my pet rabbit Rocket. She is 6 years old and she is a rescue rabbit. I got her at the age of 2 and don't really know much about her history. She is a crossbreed with a Netherland Dwarf and Lop Eared Rabbit. She is precious.

Picture4.jpg

In answer to your question becky i don't really know as she is a rescue rabbit. When i first got her the vet estimated that she was two years old i have now had her for roughy 4 years. So i can only she assume she is 6.

When i first got her she was frighten of everything. It took me ages to tame and train her. She is now so friendly, and loves her attention.

The only thing i really know about her is that her last owners didn't care for the way she needed. They had lack of knowledge when it came to nutrution, hygiene and general care. They didn't clean her cage for ages, they didn't let her out for exercise, never gave her any attention. So it was my mum who brought her home, then i took over looking after her. She is now so pampered :lol:

Back