• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nethy dwarf female

elaine

Mama Doe
Matilda is a 6 month old Agouti Netherland dwarf female and is very friendly she was brought in along with Sam and Toby

She is in Manchester

Elaine just looked at your site, why does no one want Scamp?? She's soooo gorgeous, too bad I live so far away :cry: :cry:

I have fallen in love with Scamp too!! If only I could have more rabbits and 'she' was a 'he' as she would look brill with Princess, who is a black and white English!! I hope Scamp finds a new home soon.

Without meaning to sound cheeky, how come you ask for different donations for each animal, or is that a minimum?

Nicola

I now have a set amount for the rabbits and set amount for the piggies the only reason one of the dutch is more is she has been spayed and I have had to pay for that, it cost me £45 for that so there is no way she is going cheaply

elaine

Ah I see thanks :) Yep def understand about the spaying, as a small rescue I expect you need all the extra donations you can get! Do you have rabbits going as pairs, or do ppl tend to come get another one as a friend for theirs and then get them spayed or neutered?

Nicola

Back