• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Chief Rudy Cottonsocks

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Since having Rudy ive become such a sucker for all the cute things i can buy him. hes totally spoilt :lol: This is his latest addition. i think he likes it.

Rudytent.jpg

Amy

SCrescue said:
Since having Rudy ive become such a sucker for all the cute things i can buy him. hes totally spoilt :lol: This is his latest addition. i think he likes it.

Rudytent.jpg

Amy
Cool where did you get it?

Aaaww he's soo sweet and cute :love: :love: , I'm always spending money on my baby too!! I wish I hadn't looked, coz I wanna get him one now!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like he's off on his camping hols then little Rudy - he certainly is a cute wee man but destined to be a huge wee man eventually me thinks :lol: :lol: - Bostin Bunny :love:

Hes 16 months old now he was born 25th Dec 2003 hence the name Rudolph. He's a rescue rabbit and came with the name but we all call him Rudy. ive had him 4 months now, cant imagine life without his antics

Amy

Back