• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love your nose!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Aaaawwww i have been sat watching Simba and Nala and they have been like this for at least 10minutes! What a funny position to sleep..nose to nose. Here are a couple of other photos ive taken of them recently, simba giving her a wash and of course a good old snuggly one!

nose.jpg

wash.jpg

friends.jpg

Hope he dont get depression while he cant be with her :(

hahaha just turned round to see what they are up to and they are laid nose to nose again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the cutest pair of slippers I've seen!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Only teasing! They're so sweet together :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely pickies Chris - although it is a bit difficult to see where one starts and the other one ends :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely pickies Chris - although it is a bit difficult to see where one starts and the other one ends :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
Aaaawwww i have been sat watching Simba and Nala and they have been like this for at least 10minutes! What a funny position to sleep..nose to nose. Here are a couple of other photos ive taken of them recently, simba giving her a wash and of course a good old snuggly one!

nose.jpg

wash.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you sure they have'nt got some blue tack stuck on their noses Chris :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Simba is clearly happy with his bunny hippy chick :wink: :D :D

LOL Denny... Nope no blue tac involved there! hahaha I am soo glad i got a 2nd bunny he is sooo different and he still comes running up to me when i walk around :D

Beautiful photos Diddeen, what stunning wabbits that share your abode, you must be a very proud Bunny Mummy :wink: :D

Back