• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WoW! UPDATE..FINALLY PICS!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Well, I finally got home yesterday and you dont even know how good it feels :)!!! As soon as I got home I ran down stairs so see my bun buns and saw that Blaise is enormous!!! He is bigger that Oliver now, and looks pretty much full grown! I expected my little baby to be bigger, but not this big!! Do most hollands grow this fast? I will post a picture as soon as I can, I sort of "misplaced" my camera.

Here is what he looked like before I left, and I'll get an after picture as soon as I find my camera.

LeahsAnimals2134.jpg

and the after piccie coming soon...i hope

i have no idea how fasthollands grow but just want to say that is one gorgeoussssssss bun, can i have him pleeeeeeease, pretty please!!!!

awww can't wait to see what a bog boy he is, bet he is still absolutely adorable :D I can imagine how happy you were to get home to your babies :D

Come on charlie where are the bigger pics we want to see cutest bun in the world all grown up! :D

:love: OOooh I'm in love with Blaise!!! Better lock those doors otherwise bunny napping could happen!! :wink: :lol:

I seriously cant find my camera! When I posted I thought I knew where It might be...but now its like totally gone! I'm sorry to keep you guys hanging like this...but I'll find it soon! He is seriously big though....does anyone have a piccy of a full grown holland just so I can see real quick...I bet he's getting really close to that size!

thanks for sticking with me...I'll find the camera soon!!!!

UPDATE: Ugh....my brother took the camera, and lost it. Now I have to go searching throughout the whole entire house, because he took it! You know what...I'm totally sick of it! I know I should be talking about my lovely bun right now but he is driving me nuts. Always taking my things, moving my rabbit food, letting out my buns with out my permission...its like nuts over here with all of the screaming!!! *sigh* guess I feel better. Off I go to find the camera and clean the buns!!

Charliesangel said:
I seriously cant find my camera! When I posted I thought I knew where It might be...but now its like totally gone! I'm sorry to keep you guys hanging like this...but I'll find it soon! He is seriously big though....does anyone have a piccy of a full grown holland just so I can see real quick...I bet he's getting really close to that size!

thanks for sticking with me...I'll find the camera soon!!!!

UPDATE: Ugh....my brother took the camera, and lost it. Now I have to go searching throughout the whole entire house, because he took it! You know what...I'm totally sick of it! I know I should be talking about my lovely bun right now but he is driving me nuts. Always taking my things, moving my rabbit food, letting out my buns with out my permission...its like nuts over here with all of the screaming!!! *sigh* guess I feel better. Off I go to find the camera and clean the buns!!

rnt u from the uk, well holland lop are more the less that same as mini lops i think holland lops ar slightly larger but not too much difference

here is a pic of an adult mini lop, the baby aboves mom
faye.jpg

and here are some other mini lops
Mvc-026s.jpg

I feel so bad, I wouldn't have posted unless I was sure where the camera was..now its like gone! Well, I assure You will see big Blaise piccies! While we are waiting ( and I'm still searching...) I have a question.

Blaise has always been a bit of a skiddish bunny. He always has been a little uncertain about hands coming towards him..but I was sure it was just that he had to get used to his home. Now, I've had him over a month and he's still showing this behavior. Is it just his crazy teenage stage? I am taking him to the vet soon for a check up and I want to have her look at his eyes. Do you think he's so skiddish because he cant really see whats coming at him?

Thanks for being patient!

Sorry, I am not 'au fait' with your bunny family, but is Blaise neutered? Sounds a lovely set -up a rescue bun can mix in with, but we need to know more details. Alice

aliceechamberlain said:
Sorry, I am not 'au fait' with your bunny family, but is Blaise neutered? Sounds a lovely set -up a rescue bun can mix in with, but we need to know more details. Alice

No, Blaise isn't neutered yet. I have just had him about a month and he is around 15 weeks. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the last thing you said..
"Sounds a lovely set -up a rescue bun can mix in with, but we need to know more details."..can you clear that up for me because I would love to answer! thanks!

Back