• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi im new - here are pic of my lovely pets

Hi :D !

Love the ones of Jake in the snow! Does he have an ear missing or is it just the way it looks in the photo?!

Do your cats and rabbits get on well together: they look really friendly :D

ye everyone gets on well together but the cats hate it when Milo and Jake chase them :lol:
Lucky one of the cats even likes groming Cassie the netherland dwarf. :) there is a pic in there someware.
Yip Jake has half an ear, he was born with 2 though, it a really long story - well, this is what i think happened in the first place, well Tammy (dog) and Jake ushualy love to play together, but some times Jake nips her to hard :?
i think she hurned round and bit him, coz he enden up with a swolen face and ear on the left side i think :cry: it was horrible :cry:
i took him to the vet, we descovered it was full of puss :( i hade to squeese the puss out everyday, he was so great, he let me do it,
:) well after a few months the huge hole healed pluss other problems with his face and going constand to the vet to get medicin for Jake.
a few months later his ear was all bent downwords, we phoned the vet a few times coz of that, they said it was ok :?
well anyway one day i had him out and i was up the stairs, my mum shouted on me to help her with something, so i let Jake go, he ran down the stairs, after about 10 mins or so i went down the stairs to get him, when i was walking down i notised a little black thing lying on the floor, i though the cats had brought in a bird or something, :?
i don't now why but i looked in the living room ware Jake was, and relised that lying on the floor wasn't a dead bird it was his ear :? he looked releved to have gotten the ear of.
well we rushed him to the vet, and she said the nerves at the bottom of his ear had died, so thats why it fell off :?
he doesn't mind much about it, i don't think they are going to be any hair on it though, its not soar or anything, he doesn't mind me touching it :)
after that he got an ilser in his eye, it is away now, but it took many months to get it away & eyedrops.
the only good thing about him having half an ear that i can think of is that now everyone can tell who is who, they couldn't before :D
it is quite easy for me though, Milo has a chubbier face. :)
Jake his the cheekyist rabbit i know, he loves rattaly toys, stealing dirty cloths from the washing basket, and leaving them all over the floor :roll:
he even likes stealing the decorations of the chirstmas tree and playing with them :lol:

all my pets live in the house. :)

her name is Tammy, :) i was really surprised that she sat long enough for me to take a good picture of her, she is 13 years old, :D
that is one of my favourite pics of her. :D

She is lovely, we would never be able to get our dogs to do that they eat the costume!!! :lol: :lol:

AWWW Love those big floppy germans shepherds, I would LOVE a big daft floppy eared one of those!! :lol: :lol:

love your budgie's I have a budgie (as you can see by my sig) do they talk? My budgie says "Tickle his tummy" "Georgie Boy" "Pretty Boy" "Pussies are (cant say coming ha ha!)"

oh to explane the GSD thing - my unlce and aunt breed them, and i show some of them :) it's great.

my budgies don't really talk, Willow the white budgie hardly every tweeps, but
Billy is a little chater box, he mimics all of the other birds whisles etc he also does other noises, like whistles etc
he never shuts up :lol:

yeah my birdie never shuts up but I love it sometimes when he says "Pretty" he sounds like an old woman! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love him loads :D

Back