• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED: Angora/Cashmere Lop Rabbit In West Midlands

binka

New Kit
Hi everyone.
I am looking for a beautiful Angora/Cashmere Lop rabbit, can anyone help me out?

york is about an hour and a half to a two hour drive eve :wink: :lol:

Binka, where abouts in the west midlands are you :?: and are you looking for just one as there is one down Berkshire but he has a partner ( a very fluffy lionhead :D )

I'm in coventry, but can travel.

Thanks for the link bunnylove, but I'm looking for colours other than smoke :)

Denny said:

Binka, where abouts in the west midlands are you :?: and are you looking for just one as there is one down Berkshire but he has a partner ( a very fluffy lionhead :D )

so i have done allot of travelling to pick buns up, kymber was in bristol, i did not have to go all the way thanks to the lovely lizzie but i would have and thats about a 8 hour round trip from me.

i went to annies (lazylops) for bertie and that took me four hours round trip and i have done that twice now. and went to cambridgeshire for valentine and flora and that was also a 4 hour round trip...... so dont you think there worth it denny! :D

bunnylove said:
Denny said:

so i have done allot of travelling to pick buns up, kymber was in bristol, i did not have to go all the way thanks to the lovely lizzie but i would have and thats about a 8 hour round trip from me.

i went to annies (lazylops) for bertie and that took me four hours round trip and i have done that twice now. and went to cambridgeshire for valentine and flora and that was also a 4 hour round trip...... so dont you think there worth it denny! :D

yes I do think they are worth it Eve, if you drive then it makes it easier :D however, I took Binka's topic title as she was looking for an angora in the West Midlands area :D and I presume you did as well by your comment

bunnylove said:
http://www.findit.co.uk/pets/rabbits2.php

dont know if this is near to you but.........

I was merely pointing out that it was no where near the midlands :wink: :D and as Binka had not stipulated as to whether he/she would be prepared to travel further afield for an angora, anyone reading it would assume the same as we did :D

Binka, with regards to the link to the angora's in York, I notice that the person advertising does not state that they are BRC registered so please be careful :wink: :) Pet plan have a list of registered breeders as do the BRC if you are looking for a persific colour :)

May I be nosey and ask why you are looking for colours other than smoke :?:

binka said:
I'm in coventry, but can travel.

Thanks for the link bunnylove, but I'm looking for colours other than smoke :)

hi binka what other colours do they come in, i have only ever seen this colour?

Angora rabbits also come in white, gold, cream and soot.
I think thats all, but I could be wrong.

Hiya,

Are you looking for a pedgigree one to breed/show or a rescue one as a pet?

Tam

here is good website to look at all about angoras
http://www.angoras.co.uk/
there is breeder by me who breeds them and shows but also has mini angoras :shock: :D
the standerised coloures they come in are the following:
golden
sooty fawn
cream
blue-cream
sable-light shade
sable-medium shade
sable-dark shade
chocolate
smoke
blue
white
brown grey(agouit)
blue grey
chinchilla
cinnamon

i think thats about it
becky

ooooh Im always looking at Don's angoras on his website.. they are just sooo beautiful. My favourite tho has to be Ivy's picture of when he clipped her! She looks soo tiny!
Mini angoras eh? ooooh that sound cute.

hi Binka..have you owned angoras before? have you got any rabbits at present? which colour are you looking for? just wondering :D

Back