• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Kream Krackered!!!!!

bunnytales

Mama Doe
Blimey I know spring is here but I'm shattered -

This morning I got up and have washed all the bunsters Mats, Sterilised with Milton all their food bowls (only 6 but it felt like more and is that Milton stuff hard to make sure you've rinsed clean or what :x :!: )
Disinfected all their Litter Trays, Cleaned all their toys with Milton. Washed the girls flooring in the Garage with Disinfectant before popping their fresh mats down and rehayed all their boxes with fresh Megazorb and fresh Hay.

Now you'll notice the mention of "ALL THEIR" this, that and the other - thats cus I've felt like I've done double - You Rescue lot have my deep respect folks - I've only 3 x bunsters and it's felt like 30 this morning :lol: :lol:

I'm now Kream Krackerd - the bunsters are now having their mid day snoozes - I think I'm next :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunny Slave or what but I LOVE IT when they are all clean tip to toe :D

Aww lany i know what you mean!! this morning i've clean all the buns finished pan and toffee's new house and moved them in and am now in the middle of scrubbing and redecorating there old house!! Few!

But what a kick you get when all buns are clean and happy! :D

hi

Weird thing is I hate housework, but I love getting the bunny shed all swept and fresh again - And it's great shutting them into their clean Palace, while they happily munch their fresh hay, and look SO smug that they got you to do it all for them AGAIN!! :lol:

Far too tired to do any housework now though.... :shock:

Edana, Benji and Pepper :love:

Lol
I must admit that I love sitting up on the compound on a friday night in the summer months after clean out when everyone is in a clean hutch happily eating their supper.

Just before the rush for rehoming the next day. :D

rngpwelfare said:
Lol
I must admit that I love sitting up on the compound on a friday night in the summer months after clean out when everyone is in a clean hutch happily eating their supper.

Just before the rush for rehoming the next day. :D

Awww Tracy - thats sounds a nice way to spend a summer evening - I just love :love: the sound of munching bunnies :D

Partners in Crime Buffs and Cagney have now managed to pull all their fresh sweet hay out of their boxes onto the freshly cleaned mats I've put down - BUNNIES - DON'T YOU JUST LUV EM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my morning of redecorating has just been destroyed!! :evil:

I painted the outside part of the run and it has just decided to pee it down so now all the lovely clean white paint has just ran off the walls!!!!! i think im going to scream!!! :evil:

Phill said:
Well my morning of redecorating has just been destroyed!! :evil:

I painted the outside part of the run and it has just decided to pee it down so now all the lovely clean white paint has just ran off the walls!!!!! i think im going to scream!!! :evil:

Oh Dear - not the best of starts to Run Decoration then Phill - never mind - I've heard the streaky look is in for this season :) :) :wink:

Yep I've been having a bit of a spring clean too! Took Bluebell to the vets this morning for her jab, Benji went too just for a bit of moral support! :lol: Came back let them race around the garden whilst I cleaned the shed top to bottom. They kept coming back in to check I was doing it right :lol: I'm sure by tomorrow it'll look like I never cleaned it :roll: :lol: gotta love um.

Back