• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of new little black bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
At last some pics of my new addition he stil has no name!
000_0040.jpg

000_0043.jpg

000_0042.jpg

000_0041.jpg

any suggestions for names as at the moment spanner is ahead! :shock:

Duffy, Dooby, Scut, Cubby, Decker (as in Black and Decker power tools :lol: ), Bosch, Walt (as in De Walt power tools)

Lynda I know my son suggested Spanner but where do you get this power tool fetish from?? Or dare I ask? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Wellllllllllll it all started with the spanner theme, then I though black and decker..............then it all went kind of ................ 'allty' and I got carried away .... :roll: :shock: :lol:

awwww...what a cutie!!! He looks a bit like my oliver:

DSCN1810.jpg

sorry I have no name suggestions...I have tons of trouble with that too! Good luck!

honeybunny said:
"allty" ??

allty erm........... all tae ........ pot (but usually a sweary word starting with and 'f' :oops: :roll: :shock: :lol: )

PS Don't tell Tamsin cos she'll set the attack rabbits on me :shock:

Shadey, good name, I like that. I have to think of different names for all the buns as they are registered on my vets computer and I think its sad when they are called so and so 2,3,4. Haven't had a Shadey so will keep that in mind!!! Alice

Love the name!!! It fits his look completely!! Dont worry about how long it took you to decide on his name, it took more then a week to name my baby!!! Give Shadey some love from me and my buns!

Back