• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So many bunny's so little time!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
SORRY GUYS THIS IS LONG BUT I JUST HAD TO

PhillsPicture062.jpg

PhillsPicture064.jpg

PhillsPicture063.jpg

PhillsPicture061.jpg

PhillsPicture069.jpg

PhillsPicture071.jpg

PhillsPicture067.jpg

PhillsPicture074.jpg

PhillsPicture077.jpg

PhillsPicture078.jpg

PhillsPicture083.jpg

PhillsPicture087.jpg

PhillsPicture088.jpg

PhillsPicture092.jpg

PhillsPicture093.jpg

awww they are beauties, and is that the guinea that you got for your bunny whose partner died? they are the same colour! they look great together! :D keep the photo's comin! i shoudl to get your money's worth out of your digital camera! :roll: i think of great excuses for yo to post piccies dont i! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh any excuse carys! the piggy in the pic is twinkle she's always lived with the buns along with thumper the bun (grey and white) sitting on the wooden pedistal is holly honey lives with her they love each other!!

Hi eve, 4 of the buns live in the run with the blue tube in it with two of the pigs, 5buns live in the run that i'm sat in, 3 of the buns live in another run too the right of me, and tyhe other 3 and honey (pig) live in the kennels!!

Would you like to know which rabbits live where?

Phill said:
Hi eve, 4 of the buns live in the run with the blue tube in it with two of the pigs, 5buns live in the run that i'm sat in, 3 of the buns live in another run too the right of me, and tyhe other 3 and honey (pig) live in the kennels!!

Would you like to know which rabbits live where?

:D no i just looked at the picture and it looked like it was free range for all the buns and if so was gonna ask how u do it, as u may know i have 14 and would love for them to all run together! (in my dreams)

Eve, i found the best way to match the family's is to match similar personalitys! i'd love it if all 15 could live together but that will never happen. What we do is see which of the buns are most alike in personality then put them together. Me and my mum will stand on gard with a couple of towels in case there are any fights but most of the time we've just had minor scraps, you know figuring out who is top bunny. Failing that we rub a little tee-tree oil on the buns and make them smell the same. Some of the family's have been together for so long now that they would'nt accept another bun but the others chop and change! it also helps if you get a blanket that smells like you and let the buns play on that they don't see it as teretory!!

Does this help at all? im really not that good :D

awwwwwwwww lovely bunnies, they seem so happy with all that free space to do what bunnies do best, apart from breed lol
becky

Oh how lovely - am trying to get my hubby to agree to a set-up like yours - have to be careful of our dogs though, so will have to have a top to the run! :roll:

Wow - fantastic buns, fantastic homes and they all look so very happy - there is nothing quite as lovely as having buns that are happy in their enviromnent :D

It's lovely to see buns being able to run about and enjoy themselves in a huge run like that. It just makes me so sad to think about all the poor buns kept in tiny runless hutches without any company or attention :(

Lynda your gonna make me cry!! i'm an apsolute sucker i would have every bunny in every rescue if i could but i have to draw the line somewhere and it seems 16 was it (am getting new bun on sunday) Called patch theres a pick of him on reabbits in need can't wait!!!!

Sorry Phill, I didn't mean to make you feel like crying! I cry lots when it comes to rescuing buns, I cry when I see the state they're in when they arrive, I cry when they get ill, and i cry when they get rehomed. So, when you look at it that way, I really shouldn't rescue :lol: I have to keep reminding myself that I can't rescue every bunny that needs it, but I can help with educating people to look after their buns properly so that they don't need rescued, that's the way I try to help most.

Back