• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new buns tomorrow

conny

Warren Scout
I'm finally getting 2 buns, tomorrow, if all goes well. :D :D

I'm getting them from ARC rescue centre in Twickenham, the male is a bit nervous because apparently he was a bit mistreated in his original home and the female, who came from a good home, has sticky bottom and minor eye problems.

So I guess they'll be keeping me busy, but after been without buns so long it'll be nice to jump in at the deep end :lol: and at least I'm surround by helpful experts on this forum, if I'm a bit rusty :wink:

I can't wait ........... :D

That's where I got Violet from!

I always quite wanted Murray as that is my father-in-law's name then I could have shouted "Murrray stop pooing all over the floor" and made my father-in-law jump the next time he came over!

Caz

Here you are, I'll put them on here for you :D

Murray:
murray%20lg.jpg

Poppy:
poppy%20lg(1).jpg

Sweeties :love:

Congratulations on your impending bunny mummy-hood!!! They are a lovely pair of bunsters Xxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Aawww, they are lovely bunnies - Poppy has such a shiny coat :)

I love the one uppy and one loppy eared combination :wink:

they are lovely! are they bonded or will you have that pleasure too? good luck with the sticky bum and the injection of confidence into Murray :D

Congrats on your new buns... They look like right little cuties.

It's so nice when someone takes on "problem" rabbits, a lot of people get put off when there's a bit more work involved. Well done you!

They are being well cared for by the people at ARC ...... Murray is apparently a lovely bun (we haven't met them yet) just very nervous ......and I've been told that he doesn't even chew on things he shouldn't ....though I think I'll believe this only when I see it!! .....didn't think such buns existed :lol: :lol: Poppy is stressed after been moved about a bit, she's also a little bit overweight so this has probably got a lot to do with her problem ..... just hope tomorrows move won't make her more stressed ......but I have rescue remedy, to settle her a bit.

Yep, I do have the pleasure of bonding them, they have lots of bonded pairs but I fell in love with Murray ...... I love buns with darker tips (ears, nose, feet, etc) ...... they didn't have many females, but I really like black buns too and as they are often overlooked I thought she'd be perfect.

Haven't had a lop before so I'm more unsure of that than the health problems :? .......can you still tell what they're thinking without ear signals? ... I know this is probably a really silly question :oops:

conny said:
and I've been told that he doesn't even chew on things he shouldn't ....though I think I'll believe this only when I see it!! .....didn't think such buns

We got Molly in November last year, and she has never chewed on anything at all :) , other than her food (and Robs :roll: ). She's in the house most of the time, so has ample opportunity to copy Rob and chew walls, rugs etc :? :roll:

The closest she has ever got to destructing/chewing anything is when I was lining their litter trays with newspaper - she grabbed the paper, started chewing it, then stopped and looked up at me with huuuuuuge eyes, as if to say, I'm not meant to be doing that am I :? Bless her :wink:

and I've been told that he doesn't even chew on things he shouldn't ....though I think I'll believe this only when I see it!! .....didn't think such buns

Jessica doesn't, she has never chewed anything she shouldn't.

Betty

conny said:
Haven't had a lop before so I'm more unsure of that than the health problems :? .......can you still tell what they're thinking without ear signals? ... I know this is probably a really silly question :oops:

My bun's a lop and if he's annoyed, he'll stick his left ear up! Although that one's only just dropped, as he used to have one ear up and one down. So can't be 100%, sorry that's not helpful at all!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I'm technologically challenged .....does anybody know of a company in England that develops traditional film in CD format.

I had just found a French company that did this before I had to leave.

Back