• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sammy - He will steal your heart

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Well the title says it all. Sammy will bring nothing but pleasure to whoever decides to adopt him. He is an 18 month old neutered dwarf cross and is the sweetest bunny to walk the earth (hope Lucy and Winston didnt here that :wink: ). He adores people and loves nothing more than to hop onto your lap to give you a kiss. He is a great explorer and loves to get his little furry nose into all sorts of places. He is looking for a home where he will have another bunny for company as well as us mere humans :lol:, and would make a fantastic house bunny. If anyone would like to offer him a home please let me know. The adoption procedure is outlined on my website. Here are some pics of the hansom little man :love:

Here I am :D
sammy.jpg

Chin rubs are my speciality
sammy7.jpg

Being nosey
sammy6.jpg

give us a cuddle
sammy4.jpg

I wont keep still for the camera :wink:
sammy3.jpg

investigating :?
sammy2.jpg

Well Helloooooo laydees :lol:
sammy1.jpg

Does my bum look big in this? :oops:
sammy5.jpg

Awwww he is adorable!!! If you were closer to me I'd bring Darcy for a "playday" to see if they could bond!! He is a sweetie xxx :D

Romy said:
Awwww he is adorable!!! If you were closer to me I'd bring Darcy for a "playday" to see if they could bond!! He is a sweetie xxx :D

You are only 2 hours away from me :wink:

:lol: I know I checked the rail website as well, you naughty bunny temptress!! :lol: Would that journey be okay for Darcy though? xx

aawww he is a cutie.. are you sure he is asking for a cuddle in that piccy Cheryl or is he humping your leg :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww he is so sweet!!!
I think Romy has already left to go get him!!! :lol: :lol:

I'd be up there like a shot for this little bunny!!! But I don't think its fair to put Darcy through a four hour round trip for a play date. :(

Diddeen said:
aawww he is a cutie.. are you sure he is asking for a cuddle in that piccy Cheryl or is he humping your leg :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: not all bunnies are as randy as your Simba! :lol: :lol:

Well I have good news. A lady is going to come and see him next Saturday (he was only neutered a week ago). She has a neutered female that lives in a 15ft square enclosure made into a big play area :D

Diddeen said:

:lol: I thought that when I looked at the picture but he wasnt trying to hump me. He was just about to jump on my leg :lol:

Awww Cheryl - Little Sammy certainly is a stunner - I just love that little brown button nose - what a cute guy!!

Fingers crossed for his forever new home.

Back