• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New buns! More pics added ;-)

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
:shock:

Bonded threesome, found wandering on a hillside along with another two which haven't been found :(

newbuns.jpg

Left to right, they're cinnamon girly with long shiny hair, approx 2 years, boy (no sign of testicles) angora type very shiny coat, approx 2 years, and girly angora type very shiny coat, approx 1 year. When they're out and about, they look like huge walking footstools :shock:

All severely matted in places and will need clipped but I thought you'd like to see them before I do so.

Oh Lynda - they are beautiful and they are safe with you thank heavens. Those other two - oh dear, it doesn't bear thinking about :(
Give the newbies a snuggle from me - little darlings.

They are just so sweet Lynda - please keep them out of sight when Gabby visits :wink:

Hope your hairdressing skills are good - I don't envy you. Still you can put some pracrtice in with Twinkle's shampoo and set tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Have you thought of any names yet or are you waiting for a flash of inspiration (if you are waiting for it from a few miles up the road then you could be in for a long wait).

Hopefully someone will have a heart and a home big enough (and experience) to give a lovely forever home to these three furry pals :D

lol Pam

How could anyone just abandon such lovely bunnies?!!! :shock: Thank god they found you and are safe now. Good luck with your hairdressing skills! Bless!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaawww beautiful bunnies, thank goodness you saved three Lynda, better than all of them perishing but still very sad :(
These three darlings will thrive with you though, bless them :)

Thank you everyone :lol:

I just hope someone else has found the other two, one was chocolate brown and the other was another cinnamon. The girl who found these three is going to keep an eye out for them as she has done since she first spotted them at the weekend.

Pam, I'm quite sure Gabby would find them anyway, there's no place to hide those big fluffy butts!

Still not thought of names although I must admit I am tempted to call them Charles, Camilla and Diana :shock: :lol: :shock: Better not though or I might get hate mail from royalists :lol:

Just off to look out my protection suit for tomorrow...................

PS love your new sig!

bunnyhuggger said:
Still not thought of names although I must admit I am tempted to call them Charles, Camilla and Diana :shock: :lol: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that :)

They are lovely buns :love:

oooo thanks Becky, do you think that's what she might be then? A satin castor or a satin castor something? I'll try and get better pics once they've settled in. I've never seen one like her before, come to think of it I've not seen ones like the other two either :? Do you think the others are angoras? Their coats are very very shiny, specially their heads.

Maybe a chashmere?

Not a clue, you know what we need? Lots and lots more photos. Lots of different angles, a few feet shot, cute washing noses ones yep, then we'll be able to make wild guess much easier ;) :lol:

Tam

the other two could maybe be a cashmere and angora cross, but the brown one does look like a castor satin, might have some pics of some for ya :D
becky

Thanks Becky!

mmmmmmmmm the colour's right but her coat is very long compared to them.

Is your pole the one at this end of the photo? I'm impressed it it's him, he's very well behaved and taking it all in his stride :D

bunnyhuggger said:
Thanks Becky!

mmmmmmmmm the colour's right but her coat is very long compared to them.

Is your pole the one at this end of the photo? I'm impressed it it's him, he's very well behaved and taking it all in his stride :D

maybe he is a cross too
ye thats my pole one the end just sitting and waiting for his turn lol, im right up the other end holding the angora lol bit of a embarrasing photo of me lol
becky

:lol: I just hate it when people take photos unexpectedly!

So................ why is that lady holding a guinea pig? :shock:

its a pet class so u can take cavys too
the club is called coventry rabbits and cavy club
i dont think every show lets u take cavys as pet but not sure, i know this show does
the cavy she is holding overall won best pet in grand challenge and childs pet, 2nd was my mom(1st in adults pets) with flapjack the choc otter mini rex and i came 3rd(2nd in childs pet). the rabbits on the table then was the childs class there is also and adults class then the grand challenge.if this makes sence to u :lol:
becky

Back