• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Gir!!

FlipFlop

Mama Doe
loleyfakesad6ym.jpg

I though love was only true in fairytales,
Meant for someone else but not for me,
Love was out to get me,
That's the way it seemed,
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.........

Then I saw Gir's face:
girface0mj.jpg

Now I'm a believer
girball6yf.jpg

Not a trace
eyeeye3nq.jpg

Of doubt in my mind
sepiaface7rw.jpg

I'm in loooooooooove
closeuuup2tj.jpg

sleepingbaby3yl.jpg

girstroke3eo.jpg

girhiding5fd.jpg

babywithtoys1ae.jpg

Now I'm a believer
girtoy5ot.jpg

Couldn't leave Gir if I tried!!!
girsepia6zs.jpg

The End.....
girsbum1mh.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww - Tam - we need a crying but happy smiley here - a sniff up one :D
She's beautiful and how could you not resist that cute face :D

:D :D :D :D Aaawww thanks guys, it's lovely to hear he really is as gorgeous as I think he is!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I need now is someone lovely to make a siggie of him for me :wink: :angel:

aaawww gir is gorgeous.. i love it when buns have helicopter ears like that.. no wonder you cant resist Gir :D

Diddeen said:
aaawww gir is gorgeous.. i love it when buns have helicopter ears like that.. no wonder you cant resist Gir :D

:lol: :lol: I can't resist him, even when he's naughty I just wanan pick him up and cuddle him!! :lol: :lol: I try very hard to be cross with him though :no:

How hard is it to be cross with buns, i completely understand that one, even when Nina is attacking all my laundry and digging at my best clothes :twisted: , she just has to look at me with those "please don't be mad at me mummy" eyes and i start feeling pangs of guilt, and then i end up saying sorry to her!!! How do they do that? It's a bunny thing. :wink:

But i must admit your bun is gorgeous, so cute i agree you definitely can't resist i couldn't.

Back