• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

love is ...... Bob & Marley

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
The strangest thing has happened since the group as been together!

The two bonded girl, boy pairs have had a shift of alliance, yep you've guessed it Bob and Marley are in love and the girls can't get a look in.

Maisie tries by sitting on them,

06042005002.jpg

Beatrix tries to get between them,

06042005003.jpg

but nothing can get between true love

06042005004.jpg

(picture taken on phone so not great quality)

Awwwww thats adorable!! I love Queen Bea's look of utter disbelief!!! "I am here you know boys!!" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are so lovey with each other, this morning they were grooming each other when I left for work. It's not normal for two bucks is it?

Oh i dont know toffee and wilbur and rex used to live together and they used to snuggle and groom each other and everything they were so cute!!

More pics pretty please!! We need more Bob & Marley pics!!! xxxxxx :D

I think it is normal for bucks to "fall in love" - Tamsin had a bonded pair of bucks too. Sgprescue has a few bonded bucks on her website xxxxx

If you're worried, maybe you could get them matching pink harness leads to take them in the Pride march parade!!! :lol: :lol: xxxxxxxx

:lol: :lol: They are really loved up, Bob occasionally has panic attacks, nothing too serious he will panic and pant and struggle to get his breathe and he has to lie in the dark very calm area for a bit. He was having one the other night and Marley was covering his face, he was standing next to him holding his face to the wall so he couldn't see much and he did this until Bob was calm again. I sat and watched and thought it was really amazing, that Marley covered his eyes for him, he was so gentle with him. They are just best buddies, they lie face to face, facing each other looking like they are actually having a chat sometimes.

Back