• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male (neutered) rabbit wanted

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
Male rabbit want to join a pair of pining dwarf lops (their buddy died recently).

Want a male which has been neutered so as not to upset the pecking order. Preferably no older than 3 years old, would like one that is a couple of months old if poss.

Bunny would spend nights in his own private quarters, and the day time in a very large enclosed run having hole digging competitions with the other 2.

Have trawelled the websites and rang my local Animal shelters (Wigan area) but to no avail they only seem to have large lops. It must be a dwarf lop as the eldest doesn't like straight eared rabbits (attacks them, doesn't matter if male or female this always happens).

Would appreciate some help..

The minium age you will get, if you want it ready neutered is 6 months.

As it will need 6 weeks after it's op before it goes in with your girlies if they are not neutered.

I have some neutered males on my web site.
If you want to have a look they are in the news section.

Hope you find what you are looking for in the future.

Back