• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie looking for a friend

Joanne

Young Bun
Hi my name is Ollie and would love a girlfriend i am very sad on my own and need a girl to wash my head :roll: .My owner has looked for a friend for me local Nottingham but no look so my granddad works in Coleshill Warwickshire so would like to see if there is a female lops near there.Ok what i have on offer i live in a cage in the back room the doors opens at 7 am and i go to bed at 11.00pm.I am given fresh veg hay and pellets everyday and i get dried fruit :wink: I have a cardboard house which i love not sure if i will share that :twisted: I have lots of toys my fav being babykeys i have a playhouse outside but i hate going out mummys putting a run on it so i cant go and hide under the table all the time :shock: i have put a pic of me looking cute would like a girlfriend 18 months plus as i am 7 so older the better.

ollie.jpg

Aww how could any girly resist?

What about the castor rex girl at Nottingham Small Pet Rescue? Did they not get along? Did you try Bramcote in Nottingham too?

Hope he finds a snuggle bunny soon!

Caz

Caz said:

What about the castor rex girl at Nottingham Small Pet Rescue? Did they not get along? Did you try Bramcote in Nottingham too?

Caz

I have emailed small pet rescue a few times still waiting for them to get back never was getting a castor rex :?: will try bramcote again they have not got that many in now.

Wow, sounds a lovely life!!! Have you tried Janes Rabbits in Warwick, or Tracy in Rugby, they may not have a lop but could have some other ravishing female available!!! Alice. PS Is your bun neutered?

aliceechamberlain said:
Wow, sounds a lovely life!!! Have you tried Janes Rabbits in Warwick, or Tracy in Rugby, they may not have a lop but could have some other ravishing female available!!! Alice. PS Is your bun neutered?

Thanks will try them yes Ollie is neutered

Can you wait.
As I have Dolly to be ready in about three weeks.
She is 3 years old and came into rescue as she needed rabbit company according to her owners. :roll:

dolly.jpg

rngpwelfare said:
Can you wait.
She is 3 years old and came into rescue as she needed rabbit company according to her owners. :roll:

dolly.jpg

really wanted one sooner rather than later as Ollie is so down and i hate seeing him like that should of got him a friend sooner after his brother died been nearly a year now,If i am still looking in 3 weeks i will let you no.

Jane has a female lop aged about 5 years coming into her rescue this weekend. She sounds ideal and you may wish to give Jane a call on 01926 496402. Jane is based at Hatton Park in Warwick.

Sue

Joanne said:
Caz said:

Caz

I have emailed small pet rescue a few times still waiting for them to get back never was getting a castor rex :?: will try bramcote again they have not got that many in now.

Sorry what I meant was last time I was there I wanted to take the castor rex but she turned out to be a girl (not a boy like the website said) so I have been trying to find someone else to take her as she is gorgous ;)!

It is better phoning - directly off the website as the phone number wasn't updated on RR when I tried to call and I got a very irate bloke on the other end!

Caz

rngpwelfare said:
Can you wait.

dolly.jpg

Dolly is beautiful - I'd bring her home with me if I could :cry:

Dont understand why her owners didnt keep her and find her a mate???

Have you been able to find her a new home yet?

Back