• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lights, camera and .........

Jaypot

Mama Doe
ACTION :D

Kracker poses for the camera and then changes his mind :?
kracker8mar05.jpg

Soooo, what do you think of this one then mum :?:
[/img]
krackerfeb.jpg

Right, enough for now - I'm off in for a bite to eat - Take five everyone :roll: 8)
kracker5april05.jpg
[/img]

rngpwelfare said:
Arh lovely piccy's.

What's his story Jay.

Kracker is one of the buns that came to us from our local rescue in October/November of last year. The vets that they use had declared him healthy and fit and nothing wrong with his legs - WRONG - he has a break in his hock joint that has not set in the right place therefore giving him a strange sticky out leg - he also has hardly any knee joint on the same leg :shock: He gets around fine and is always binkying :D You only have to say to him "Binky, binky, binky" and he's off :roll: He's a lovely boy - has grown well, has put on weight and good muscle tone - only problem is, he is prone to abscesses so we don't know what the future will bring.
He's ever so freindly, doesn't think he is a rabbit as he was actually hand reared from 11 days old - so thinks he is human :lol: He's ever so loving and when you pick him up to put him in his cage he either kisses you or you have to have a bit of food inbetween your lips so that he can have a munch while being carried :roll: :oops:

Here is another one of him in his "Whoops, I got me legs mixed up here" pose - this is done quite a lot as his legs do tend to go all over the place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KrackerDec.jpg
[/img]

I think its really clever how you've taught him to walk on two legs :lol: What a lovely chap!!!

Tam

Ahhhhhhhhhh he's so cute, sounds like so much fun to have around, great pics you managed to take, looks like he's having lots of fun. :D

Back