• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picked up bun number 7 today!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I collected a gorgeous little black male bun from the RSPCA today :D he's going to be Thistle's boyfriend but haven't told him yet as he's only just been neutered and I thought that would be cruel!! :lol:
Can't post pics til tomorrow as batteries in camera are dead. Also I can't decide on a name..any suggestion??
My eldest son said "the rabbit doesn't care what you call him so you could call him Rabbit or Spanner or Chair for that matter!" HUH!
although Spanner is tempting! :lol:
also suggested Billy
Hector
Hickory
PS if anyone is lookinf for a bunny in the Leicestershire area the RSPCA are over run with them :(

Awww cant wait to see pics
Was this the leicester rspca? have all the rabbits got over there illness now?

Hi,

I always try and pair my names, what about Thisle and Bramble. I always think you have to see a Bunny before you can give him/her a name so hurry and get your batteries sorted :lol: :lol:

I'm sure we will have loads of ideas then :D :D

I've got six buns so you are making me jealous now!!!

Maureen

honeybunny said:
My eldest son said "the rabbit doesn't care what you call him so you could call him Rabbit or Spanner or Chair for that matter!" HUH!
although Spanner is tempting! :lol:

Heh, one of my friends has a black cat called Fridge.

p.s. your new bunny sounds gorgeous, can't wait to see pics. I love black bunnies.

Awwwww, he sounds a scrummy bun :D :D is he an uppy or downie, long haired or short :?: dwarf or giant :?:

If you have Hickory, you will have to get a Dickory and a Dock :wink: 8)

I like Hickory though :D :D :D but then Hector is nice too :wink: sorry Jill, I am no help with names :roll: look forward to seeing him :wink: :D

He has uppy ears and loves cuddles...still not sure on a name..youngest son has now suggested Hokum! so my lads want that or Spanner...(I blame the parents! :lol: )

hahahaha fab name.. Hokum is quite sweet. Hokey for short maybe.
Cant wait to see piccys.. but he sounds really sweet

Back