• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly went to the vet!! and when she came back she was mad!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys had to take these pics!! lilly has an infection in her eye and we've been treating it for 5 days yesterday it looked much better but when i checked it this morning it was all gumed up so i took her to the vet's!!!! they had to flush out her tear duct which meant anasthetic. She was not a happy bunny!!

PhillsPicture047.jpg

Go away mum i am never speaking to you again!!

PhillsPicture049.jpg

I said i was'nt speaking to you!!!!!!! :evil:

PhillsPicture052.jpg

O.k mum i'll speak to you but it does'nt mean i like you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lilly will be on the Bunny telephone to my Fudge who had to have his teeth done yesterday. He was so cross the vet nurse had to come and get me to get him out of the cage for me to take him home she was too frightened of him :shock: :shock:

He was not amused :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's better today but still not forgiven me :wink: :wink: think i will have to spoil him rotten for a while

Maureen

:lol: :lol:

My vet gave me a liquid feed for her and said if she had'nt eaten by 5 then i was to syringe that down her and it would get her eating so i did she was not amused in the slightest and i got scratched!!! but i got it down her a she then ate her normal food!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The vets said that it would get gunky again and then it should clear up and she's to go back to the vet next wednesday!! and sur enough this morning it was gunky, but she was stamping her feet all night cause she had to stay in the house but my dad put her back out thismorning.

Back