• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Bunnies

Im very tempted but not sure if OH will let me have another one as we tried bonding before and it didnt go to plan!!

They are sooooooo cute though!!!!

Think they have gone, when we were up their last i am sure they had a reserve on them or had already gone home. I will check next time i am up there.

oh i am not suprised they aren't on there anymore they are truly beautiful, glad they have a new home :D

oh i know, i just LOVE them, i had my eye on them too. but i have to move house before I can have any more buns... :(
still doesn't stop me searching RR every day though! (must stop obsessive rabbit-related behaviour :shock: )

Glad to hear they have a new home. Have you seen the broken castor mini rex on RR - he looks gorgeous and is only 10 minutes from my work. 4 IS MY LIMIT, 4 IS MY LIMIT. I must keep repeating this!!

Back