• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY RUN FROM RSPCA MEDWAY

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Please can anyone help??? :bunny:

Elaine would like Eddie from RSPCA Medway

I am going to Elaine's in Manchester on the 23rd of April, so I can do take in from Wolverhampon, but its getting him down to the West Midlands from Kent that is the problem. If someone can start pushing him up from Kent towards the Midlands. I am willing to go and meet them part of the way on a servive station etc, or could a few people help moving him up a few miles each?

If someone is doing a journey earlier then the 23rd he can stay with me until I go to Manchester.

Pretty, pretty please anyone :rabbit2:

Tree said:
Please can anyone help??? :bunny:

Elaine would like Eddie from RSPCA Medway

I am going to Elaine's in Manchester on the 23rd of April, so I can do take in from Wolverhampon, but its getting him down to the West Midlands from Kent that is the problem. If someone can start pushing him up from Kent towards the Midlands. I am willing to go and meet them part of the way on a servive station etc, or could a few people help moving him up a few miles each?

If someone is doing a journey earlier then the 23rd he can stay with me until I go to Manchester.

Pretty, pretty please anyone :rabbit2:

hi tree wouldnt she have to have a home check done?

Hiya, I think Elaine is dealing with that herself, but imaige it would have to be done quickly.

just waiting for amamda to get back to me, otherwise I will not be able to take him as I have other buns waiting to come in

Elaine

Back