• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted - 2 companion buns - Birmingham

sueemc

New Kit
hello, I'm Sue, housewife and mum of 2, and we're looking for 2 rabbits to join our household.

I've had 2 rabbits in the past - one died recently at 8 years old (was house and outside bun), the previous one at 10 years old.

2 young children are ready to lavish love on them too. Prefer 2 bonded females, or else neutered males or m/f.

Can you help? Would rather take from shelters/unwanted rather than fuel the petshop trade!

Thanks,
Sue

hi Tracy, yes, I did a search for west mids and there were a few on there.. maybe 6-8? all 'single's tho.. so I posted to see if there were any local pairs needing a new home... :)

I have a few pairs looking for homes.
Would you be prepared to travel into Warwickshire as I expect that Jane at Warwick has a few in aswell. :D

hi Tracy, yes, where are u? warwick, leamington are close - as we're on the border with solihull.. Can you email me what you have?

If it helps, I can be a bit more specific, I would prefer short-haired, 2 that you can easily tell apart (for my 2 and 3 year olds!), that are not over 5 years, that are not very large (ie giant) and are generally fit and well (a bit overweight isnt a problem as they'll get lots of exercise).

Can you also tell me how they've been living, how they are with handling and whether they can be hutched together (will be out (or in house) during the day) - we currently have a large 3 storey hutch that my previous french lop/harlequin cross used, but we are thinking of buying another hutch.

Thanks for you help!
Sue

tree knows of two that are supposed to be coming to me on the 23rd but I
am sure she would be happy with you to take them as I believe the lady is desperate

Elaine

just to update - I'm rehoming the 2 boys that Tree told us about and was taking to Manchester :)) thanks for your help everyone

Back