• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple more piccies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Because you can never have tooo many ;)

PICT1234a.jpg

PICT1233a.jpg

PICT1228a.jpg

His lovely, its rare isn't it for buns to have blue eyes - I am not aware of a breed with blue eyes - though I am sure their is one. :D

Toby said:
His lovely, its rare isn't it for buns to have blue eyes - I am not aware of a breed with blue eyes - though I am sure their is one. :D

Means it's a Blue Eyed White carrier - the white stripe on his nose is also a dead give away - put to a full BEW and you would get ful BEWs and BEW carriers like himself.

He must have had BEW in his background somewhere :)

A few breeds have blue eyes, namely the Hulstlander and (i think but dont quote me) the white Beveren. Also a colour you can get in Lionheads/Nethies/Lops is Blue eyed White ;)

Rachel

Ha ha - Alfie looks totally stunned in the bottom photo, as if 'where the devil did she go when we're getting our photo taken' :lol:

They are an adorable couple :love:

They're beautiful Tamsin, Gypsy looks like a very cheeky girl and imagine managing to get a proper pic of Alfie :shock: Did you superglue him to the floor? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaawww they are beautiful! Her eyes are the same as Nala who is also a BEW carrier apparently.. cos she has a white stripe on her nose too. :wink: just wish i could see hers as clearly..
/me thinks a new haircut is in order for Nala hehehehe.
You have more rabbits that 2 dont ya tamsin?

Gypsy is very cheeky, she was racing all over the place took me ages to catch her to pop her back outside. Alfie got tired after awhile and just splodged so I got some pictures then ;)

I just have two bunnies, I dunno why everyone assumes I'd have a houseful ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
I just have two bunnies, I dunno why everyone assumes I'd have a houseful ;)

Tam

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow.. how do u resist all the cuties you post up? I just assumed u had a housefull like Adele and Bluebunny do. 2 bunnies is nice tho eh. :D

:lol: There aren't that many bunnies that come up near me luckily and I live with my parents so can't fill the house. My mum would love a big house bun though but my dad and our cat wouldn't be too pleased with the idea ;)

Tam

Back