• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji nags me!

elve

Banned
Mum put that camera down and clean my litter tray!! (his legs were crossed)

awwmum.jpg

Edana, Benji and Pepper :love:

hi

Yes one white paw - his brother has a white nose - but they have dark grey tummies and tails! Not sure what mix of breed they are.

Here's another pic of them discovering my slippers - they were too scared to go any closer (they don't really smell that bad!) - think it's the leopard spot markings??

eek.jpg

They ran away together in terror - scary slippers! :lol:

Edana, Benji and Pepper :love:

aaaawwww what a cutie! I do love it when rabbits are curious like that.. they start walking instead of hopping dont they.. and stretch out just incase lol.. soooo cute :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaaawwww what a cutie! I do love it when rabbits are curious like that.. they start walking instead of hopping dont they.. and stretch out just incase lol.. soooo cute :lol:

Funny you should say that Chris - Molly 'walks' most of the time, however Rob 'hops' most of the time. I've always wondered why. Maybe it's just cause she's more timid and newer to the surroundings :?

Benji and Pepper are both very handsome :)

Back