• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Does anyone know if photos taken on a mobile phone can be uploaded on to a PC? Id love to put a photo of my bun on here but I dont have a digital camera!

yes you can do it I know Tree emailed her pictures from her mobile to her PC but I am not very technical minded so don't know anymore than that - sorry! :wink:

did u get a cable with your phone? cause ma boyfriend has a camera phone and it has a cable so u can upload photos onto ur pc.

Probably but i never read the manual...went by trial and error :oops:

Ill investigate when i get home....having a new phone tomorrow, more updated one so should be able to do it from that!

The only way I've got images from my phone to pc is to e-mail them to my e-mail address then save to the computer...........I know this had been said but it is definatly possible, anyway, prob peeps with better advice!!!!! hope you work it out :)

Sweetie said:
Does anyone know if photos taken on a mobile phone can be uploaded on to a PC? Id love to put a photo of my bun on here but I dont have a digital camera!

Do you want to send them to my phone I will get it up for you, let me know and I will pm you my number?
:D

Back