• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last the boys have flitted to their new home

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Hello Everyone. :D

Well, Rab and Vinnie my two bucks seem to have bonded and have moved into their new hutch. I kept them seperate the first night and they have been together since Sunday. They seem very contented and cuddly with each other. Long may it continue :)
Vinnie has yet to get THE op!! I am a bit nervous about it :) as he is still quite young (4 months) when is it best to get it done do you think? He is very happy hopping and jumping about but still not too happy about getting picked up! I have several scars on my wrists to prove it!!

aawww glad they are getting on ok. I cant remember how old a buck has to be but basically if his testicles have dropped he should be ok to have his op. Probably best to get it done as soon as he is ready for it so that u dont end up with 2 fighting bucks.

well I had Flash neutered at 4 months so he didn't get to the humping or spraying stage thank god :D

glad your boys like each other :D

Smokey was quite old when i had him done, well not that old 6-7months but i think it is more safe between the ages of 4-5months as long as his 'balls have dropped'!! :lol:

Back