• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Other animals in our lifes.....

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
Just though it would be nice to see some of the other animals in our lifes. :D

100_9995.jpg

My dog Millball (10 yrs old)

101_0004.jpg

My mum's tiny foal.

Sorry their so big oopss

ooo, goodie I've been waiting to show off my other animals!!

Here is my pupper Oreo. He is a 7 year old Black lab, Australian shepherd mix...and by the way the LOVE of my LIFE!!!

LeahsAnimals2069.jpg

LeahsAnimals2070.jpg

Here is Sammy. He is 17 years old and is a spaniel, terrier mix. I dont know specific breeds...you try and figure it out!! hard huh???

LeahsAnimals2046.jpg

LeahsAnimals2033.jpg

Then there are the other odds and ends.

29 gallon fish tank...

LeahsAnimals2124.jpg

besides that we have 2 hamsters, 2 frogs,a turtle and more fishies. Plus my two bun buns! Now, we cant leave them out can we???

Oliver, 8 month old netherland dwarf
DSCN1824.jpg

and the baby Blaise, about 15 weeks
401e92fa.jpg

Sorry that the piccies are large...dont have time to resize. Also, Sorry that they are blurry, just picked some random, pictures! Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Wow Oreo is gorgeous!!!
Heres some pics of my dogs.

Molly my Staffie
photo061.jpg

molly at xmas
mollyxmas.jpg

Benson the staffie (AKA Bennywoo!!!) Hes my old boy!
photo063.jpg

oh thank you! He is my pride and joy, my bestest friend! I usually wouldn't be talking like this because people would think I'm crazy...but were all the same here- devoted and obsessed!!!! :D I love your pups too...so adorable!!!

George and mildred (staffies!)
88aa8bf5d6efae906190d09f3a211813.JPG

fe4f6d0173c24533b039dc0d2e0ced19.JPG

piggies rosie,clover and bounty
725312e7886b5420a121941dfac29ba7.JPG

Fizziwig,chuckie and crunchie
34e717dfaf293b1ebe8b03f4d711e86b.JPG

Gerbils (sorry not got pics of all of them but i have 5)

def4118863af3052c1feb5ee7ccfeea9.JPG

0ba1af8f9cf832444056cc9c7c520161.JPG

122f602ea3d6fa0130815df448c2f0f0.JPG

Bluebunny, I love those 2 pics of George and Mildred.
They look like a mischievous pair. :lol: :lol:

I dont have anymore animals in my flat with me but my parents have 2 cats who my rabbits meet from time to time:
Whiskey, about 14yrs old
Whiskey2.jpg

Spyder, about 6yrs old
Spyder3.jpg

and in her favourite position!
spyder-dozing.jpg

and this is my sister's Boxer, Jimmy, 3yrs old who is a real character!
Jimmy3.jpg

Everybody's other pets are just gorgeous!! I love the doggies, what stunning staffies and the rottie is just scrummy!! :D

Nicola

ahhh wow well my only animals are on my signature but my mom has 2 guinea's will have to get piccies!!!

I love all the animals on here they are great, and I can't see your piccies Linyloo either :(

Here's my dog Rolo with Richard Felix, he's a Lab x Kelpie, the dog, not Richard...
104_0431.jpg

I also have 7 fish... though it'll take me a while to find any photos of them... :?

This is my parents dog Mr Oakley - he was a 'reject' guide dog - mad as they come but tons and tons of fun :)

web2.jpg

web1.jpg

awwww they are all so beautiful gorge pets,i have a hamster and a few goldfish but have no pics of them, keep meaning to get some pics of my hammie
becky

This is the family dog, so my mam's dog now, he's called Todd:
toddyyo9et.jpg
Hee hee when we dressed him up in a little coat!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this is my hamster called Peebles, who lives with me, my boyf and Gir :D
peebles3ek.jpg

And I think I need to show off my baby Gir again :lol: :lol: :lol: :
gorgeousgir6zy.jpg

BirdieBun said:
Gir? That is a unique name. Aww you other animals are gorgeous - daft dog with his coat on! :lol: :lol:

Gir is named after a very silly cartoon character from a very silly cartoon called Invader Zim.

Here's a piccie of the real Gir
gir.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back